Balayage Classes |
In this groundbreaking 6 day certification program you will gain the highest possible level of education in Balayage.
Designed to guide you to becoming the leader in Balayage, L’Oréal Professionnel has created a 6 day Certification Program. During the program you will learn color theory as it relates to lifting color pigments from the hair with lightener, the #1 requested French hand painting techniques to elevate your technical skills to a mastery level and salon relevant trends to keep you inspired. We will show you how to deliver impactful consultations and apply your learnings to improve guest experience, boost your professional confidence, and stretch those creative muscles past your comfort zone! Watch your color business accelerate to new levels as you become a L’Oréal Professionnel Certified Balayage colorist.
* Master advanced color theory as it relates to L’Oréal Professionnel color brands
* Elevate your expertise within the industry through technical upskilling
*Learn how to accelerate your color business through transformative client consultations
* March 1-2: Sebastian Langman-Kirtley & Brooke Evans
* June 21-22: Nancy Braun & Jessica Buse
*September 27-28: Nancy Braun & Ashley Zajac
* March 29-30: Laura Gibson & Abbie Addotta
* July 12-13: Nancy Braun & Jessica Gonsalves
* October 25-26: DJ McGinley & Laura Gibson
Experienced L’Oréal Professionnel colorists eager to improve their Balayage skills, increase their clientele, and offer new services to grow their business.