Color Classes |
This class is an overview of all L’Oréal Professionnel color brands and how to choose the right brand for the desired result.
Understand the methodology behind coloring hair and take a closer look at what happens when we lighten hair, exposing underlying pigment (undercoat) and how the tones play into the final color result. Learn ways to achieve desired results, on white hair, with INOA and Majirel.
Color Keys 1 is the first step in your journey to Color Mastery.
* Learn the mechanics of how hair color/lightener work on pigmented hair
* Understand undercoat and how it can be enhanced or diminished in final results
* How to choose the right color line to achieve the clients desired results
Various dates available
New and current users of L'Oréal Professionnel who desire a deeper dive into the methodology behind hair color and the L'Oréal Professionnel color brands.
* Class Length: 4 Hours
* Regional Artist: $400 or 26,670 LEVEL Loyalty Points
* Complimentary to: New L'Oréal Professionnel salons
* Salon Responsible for: Working products indicated by educator and appropriate model/mannequin for demo
Questions? Contact the Academy at: