Trend Classes |
Take a deep dive into everything photo shoot. Chelsea James will dissect what it takes to create a winning collection from concept to completion. In her 2-day, hands-on workshop you will receive a get-started-quick guide checklist of every component to make your photo shoots successful. Chelsea will break down inspiration into tangible looks, uncover the briefing process and how she enrolls her team to have her back. Award winning photographer, Natasha Gerschon will be with us to coach us through lighting and photo composition techniques, collection concepts and post production know how to set you up for success every time. Then, sit in on a live panel of industry experts, NAHA winners and judges, who have in-depth knowledge of photo shoots, hair competitions, beauty industry and fashion for the ultimate Q&A segment. You will take a studio tour where winning collections have been shot and play in a hands on workshop to explore advanced hairstyling techniques to make your collection ideas come to life. Finally, attend a surprise tour to one of Chelsea’s favorite inspirational places.
* Learn from guest artists and inspirational speakers
* Learn to identify your creative process
* Learn the importance of research and technical knowledge
* Learn how to coach creative ideas with your team
* Learn to bring ideas to reality with a critical path
* This class is for everyone, from the apprentice to the expert stylist.
* Interested in competition hair, editorial styling concepts and advanced techniques.
* Sunday: 10 AM – 4 PM
* Monday: 9 AM – 3 PM
Professional blow-dryer with nozzle
3/4 inch, 1 inch & 1 1/2 inch curling irons
Flat paddle brush
Mixed bristle styling brush (i.e.Mason Pearson)
Small, medium, & large round brushes
Wide tooth comb
Sm & large tooth tail comb
Black & clear elastics
Pin curl clips
Duck bill clips
1 packet, REMY Hair (any color).