Each year, L’Oréal Professionnel hosts exclusive, education events in exciting places around the globe! Stylists and salon owners alike can take an adventure to a beautiful locale, embarking on a phenomenal experience enhanced with local tours, custom education and sumptuous surroundings.
Why should I attend?
* Build collaborative relationships with fellow US L'Oréal Professionnel salons and stylists
* Inspirational education sessions from international
* Envelope yourself in a cultural experience
* Elevate craftsmanship
* Enhance technical abilities
* Translate global inspiration into a stylists everyday
* Transformational personal and business experience
* City tours and leisure time
* Network and form lifelong relationships
What is included?
• Premium hotel accommodations
• Welcome reception
• Group dinner
• City experience
• Room and taxes daily
• Breakfast daily
How much does a ticket cost?
• Attendee Cost: $7,500
• Guest Cost: $3,500
Air Travel Details
• Flight costs are included in the ticket price up to $2,000
• Economy air transportation are ticketed up to $2,000.00 per person - attendee or travel companion. Any flights more than $2,000 the client is responsible for paying the remaining balance owed in overage fees.
All air ticketing will be made through the Global Experience Coordinator, Gloria Saponaro ([email protected]). Once confirmed, she will be contacting each individual directly as a concierge service to coordinate airfare for each guest.
Ground Travel Details
• Coach transportation will be provided on site for all transportation to event activities included in the event itinerary.
• Transportation from airport to hotel is not included in the trip cost. The Global Experience Coordinator will offer ground transportation from the airport for an additional fee
What is the cancellation policy?
•60 days or more cancellation, prior to departure - full refund with be awarded, less airfare and fees.
•31-59 days cancellation in advance of departure- 50% Refund of program - less air/fees
•30 days or less cancellation - no refund will be awarded.
•Name change is permitted for hotel reservation but not air.
•Air is non-transferable and non-refundable. Air cancellation is based on the issuing airline's policy.
What are the attendee and guest eligibility requirements?
• All Global Experience attendees and attendee guests must be 18 years or older.
• Guest attendees must be accompanied by an attendee purchasing the complete Global Experience package.
• Passports must be valid 6 months after return date (no exceptions)
• Non US citizens should check if Visas are necessary.
What Payment Methods are Available?
Full Credit Card Payment
Who should I contact with any logistical questions?